The secondary program at QSI Pápa prepares students for colleges and universities in the United States or across the globe. Classes are individualized, closely monitored, and supervised on campus. The rigorous academic program offers a well-rounded educational program that consists of Mathematics, Science (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry), World Cultural Studies, History, Economics, Literature, Writing, Art, Music, Physical Education, Foreign Language, and Technology.
Students receive the support needed to prepare for the demands of college, receiving guidance on careers, college entrance requirements, and SAT test preparation.
Beyond academics, secondary students are encouraged to engage in a wide-range of extracurricular activities, as well as student-oriented service learning projects.
Our secondary students have graduated from QSI Schools and gone on to the following prestigious universities:
- Art Institute of Chicago (US)
- Brown University (US)
- Cambridge University (UK)
- Colorado School of Mines (US)
- Concordia University (Can)
- Eötvös Lorand University (HUN)
- Fordham University (US)
- George Washington University (US)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (US)
- JCU Australia - James Cook University (AUS)
- McGill University (Can)
- New York University (US)
- Pepperdine University (US)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (US)
- University of Amsterdam (NL)
- University of California, Berkeley (US)
- University of Maryland Global campus (US)
- University of Southern California (US)